|By PR Newswire||
|November 21, 2012 04:33 PM EST||
LAS VEGAS, Nov. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Today the Strip-side restaurant famous for its $1,000 Golden Opulence Sundae and Bigger Than Your Head Pancakes is celebrating America's favorite shopping day with a special French fry dish, available only on Black Friday and only at Serendipity 3 at Caesars Palace. Guests looking to relax and replenish after a long day of holiday shopping are invited to ask for Black FRYday by name. Chef Michael Wolf has created a towering haystack of black truffle shoestring fries accompanied by black garlic aioli. Believed to be one of the most luxurious French fry creations in the world, the dish will be sold for $55. In the spirit of the day marked by extras and deals, the Black FRYday will be complemented with a soaring piece of Chocolate Blackout Cake and a black Serendipity 3 T-shirt.
To download hi-res photography please visit the digital media center: caesars.thedigitalcenter.com
Serendipity 3 is located adjacent to the iconic Caesars Palace Fountains overlooking the famed Las Vegas Strip. It is open daily at 8 a.m. and accepting the last reservation at 11 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 12 midnight Friday and Saturday. For reservations please call 702.731.7778.
Reigning at the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, Caesars Palace features 3,960 hotel guest rooms and suites, including the brand new Octavius Tower and 180-room Nobu Hotel. The 85-acre resort offers 25 diverse dining options including celebrity chef-branded restaurants by Gordon Ramsay (opening December 2012), Bobby Flay and Guy Savoy, nearly 130,000 square-feet of casino space, a five-acre Garden of the Gods pool oasis and the award-winning Qua Baths & Spa. The Forum Shops at Caesars showcases more than 160 boutiques and restaurants and the 4,300-seat Colosseum spotlights world class entertainers such as Celine Dion, Elton John, Rod Stewart, Jerry Seinfeld and Shania Twain (beginning December 2012). For more information, please visit www.caesarspalace.com or caesars.thedigitalcenter.com to access media materials and request high-resolution images. Find Caesars Palace on Facebook and follow on Twitter.
SOURCE Caesars Palace
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks