|By Business Wire||
|November 21, 2012 04:30 PM EST||
Riverbed Technology (NASDAQ:RVBD), the performance company, today announced that, in accordance with NASDAQ Marketplace Rule 4350 (i)(1)(A)(iv), it has granted inducement stock options covering an aggregate of 70,500 shares of common stock to 14 non-officer employees. Each option has been classified as a non-qualified stock option, has an exercise price equal to the fair market value on the grant date, and has a seven-year term. Each option vests over four years, with 25% vesting on the one-year anniversary of the applicable vesting commencement date, and then equal monthly amounts vesting over the following three years.
About Riverbed Technology
Riverbed delivers performance for the globally connected enterprise. With Riverbed, enterprises can successfully and intelligently implement strategic initiatives such as virtualization, consolidation, cloud computing, and disaster recovery without fear of compromising performance. By giving enterprises the platform they need to understand, optimize and consolidate their IT, Riverbed helps enterprises to build a fast, fluid and dynamic IT architecture that aligns with the business needs of the organization. Additional information about Riverbed (NASDAQ: RVBD) is available at www.riverbed.com.
Riverbed and any Riverbed product or service name or logo used herein are trademarks of Riverbed Technology, Inc. All other trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher