|By PR Newswire||
|November 21, 2012 04:26 PM EST||
ATLANTA, Nov. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The U.S. Small Business Administration reminds Private Non-Profit Organizations (PNPs) in Kentucky that Dec. 17 is the deadline to submit Economic Injury Disaster Loan applications. The loans are available from the SBA because of severe storms, tornadoes, Winds and flooding that occurred from Feb. 29 - Mar. 3, 2012.
Eligible non-critical PNPs located in Adair, Ballard, Bath, Grant, Johnson, Kenton, Larue, Laurel, Lawrence, Magoffin, Martin, Menifee, Morgan, Pendleton, Trimble, and Wolfe counties in Kentucky are eligible to apply to the SBA. Examples of eligible non-critical PNP organizations include, but are not limited to, food kitchens, homeless shelters, museums, libraries, community centers and colleges.
The SBA offers Economic Injury Disaster Loans to help meet working capital needs such as ongoing operating expenses for eligible non-critical PNP organizations. This assistance is available regardless of whether the organization suffered any physical property damage. Loan amounts can be up to $2 million, and the interest rate is 3 percent with terms up to 30 years. The SBA sets loan amounts and terms based on each applicant's financial condition.
To apply online using the Electronic Loan Application (ELA), visit the SBA's secure website at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela.
To obtain disaster loan information and application forms, call the SBA's Customer Service Center at 800-659-2955 (800-877-8339 for the deaf and hard-of-hearing) or send an email to email@example.com. Applications can also be downloaded from www.sba.gov. Completed applications should be mailed to: U.S. Small Business Administration, Processing and Disbursement Center, 14925 Kingsport Road, Fort Worth, TX 76155.
The filing deadline to return economic injury applications is December 17, 2012.
For more information about the SBA's Disaster Loan Program, visit our website at www.sba.gov.
Contact: Michael Lampton
Release Number: 13-097, KY 13051
SOURCE U.S. Small Business Administration
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher