|By PR Newswire||
|November 21, 2012 03:04 PM EST||
WHEELING, W.Va., Nov. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- WesBanco, Inc. (Nasdaq: WSBC) today announced a quarterly cash dividend to be paid to its shareholders of $0.18 per common share. Paul M. Limbert, President and Chief Executive Officer of the multi-state bank holding company headquartered in Wheeling, West Virginia, said that the dividend would be payable on January 2, 2013 to shareholders of record on December 7, 2012. The cash dividend represents an annualized cash dividend of $0.72 per common share.
WesBanco, Inc. is a multi-state bank holding company of $5.6 billion in total assets providing banking services through 106 locations in West Virginia, Ohio and Pennsylvania. WesBanco's banking subsidiary is WesBanco Bank, Inc., headquartered in Wheeling, West Virginia. WesBanco also operates an insurance brokerage company, WesBanco Insurance Services, Inc., and a full service broker/dealer, WesBanco Securities, Inc.
SOURCE WesBanco, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher