|By Marketwire .||
|November 21, 2012 02:48 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/21/12 -- Members of the media are invited to join one of BMO's top investing experts, Serge Pepin, as he discusses The Psychology of Investing, a new BMO study on how investors' emotions impact investing decisions at an exclusive event at the Vancouver Art Gallery.
WHAT: A full breakfast will be followed by a discussion of the study and market commentary by Mr. Pepin, as well as a tour of the current Ian Wallace Exhibit at the Gallery. Topics to be discussed include: -- A new study which explores the role emotions play when choosing investments -- How ongoing market volatility has impacted the mindset of investors -- Financial market forecasts for British Columbia and Canada WHO: Serge Pepin, Vice President, Investment Strategy, BMO Global Asset Management WHEN: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 from 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. PT WHERE: Vancouver Art Gallery, Room 4 East 750 Hornby Street Vancouver, BC RSVP: There are a limited number of seats available for this exclusive event. Kindly R.S.V.P. by Friday, November 23, 2012 to Laurie Grant at email@example.com and/or 604-665-7596.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks