|By Business Wire||
|November 21, 2012 02:03 PM EST||
Aspyr Media, Inc., the leader in Mac game development and publishing, has launched a significant update to their North American GameAgent.com digital store, making it easier to find the best deals on Mac games across the web and compare Mac game system requirements to a user’s Mac computer. The new GameAgent empowers Mac Gamers by providing purchase options and helpful game information in one location.
“We believe it should be easy for Mac computer owners to find great games, learn about new Mac games and find friends in the Mac gaming community,” stated Elizabeth Howard, Aspyr’s Vice President of Publishing. “With the new GameAgent.com we hope to make it easy to find great Mac games at great prices, enable gaming conversations and help users get the best gaming experience out of their Mac.”
GameAgent.com Account Holder Features:
- Mac Match – GameAgent makes it easy to determine if a Mac computer meets a game’s minimum requirements. GameAgent account holders are able to store and update hardware information, create profiles for all their Mac computers, and even see how the latest Mac hardware stands up to the latest AAA game release. Mac Match takes the guesswork out of “will it work.”
- Price Comparison – GameAgent.com now features over 180 Mac games from some of the top Mac gaming destinations, including the Mac App Store, Amazon.com, and its very own GameAgent Store. Prices are displayed side by side so users always know where to go to get the best price.
- Exclusive Deals – GameAgent account holders at times will receive exclusive offers and special gifts, beginning this weekend with a special promotion from Aspyr Media.
- User Reviews – GameAgent now features user reviews by Mac gamers for Mac gamers. Account holders are able to tag reviews with Mac Match profiles offering helpful details on how a game will run on a specific Mac configuration.
- Deal Alerts – Want the game but don’t love the price? Account holders can be immediately notified by email when a “Deal Alert” tagged game goes on sale.
The GameAgent Deal Alerts and Price Comparison features are useful tools this shopping season by offering a single destination to find the best prices on popular Mac Games. In support and appreciation of existing and future account holders, Aspyr and GameAgent are offering account holders exclusive discounts on Aspyr releases. All account holders who are signed up by Monday, November 26, will receive access to a coupon code worth 50% off a great selection of Aspyr titles.
For more information about all of the new features and content that GameAgent has to offer, Mac enthusiasts are encouraged to visit and sign up for a new account at www.gameagent.com.
About GameAgent.com Shop hundreds of top Mac gaming titles, use helpful features such as Mac Match and Deal Alerts, and contribute to a burgeoning Mac gaming community. GameAgent will help you discover Mac gaming the easy way. Visit www.gameagent.com to join today!
About Aspyr Media Aspyr Media, Inc. is the leading publisher of Mac® games, bringing blockbuster gaming franchises including Call of Duty®, Sid Meier’s Civilization®, Star Wars®, and DOOM® to Mac computers around the world. Headquartered in Austin, TX, Aspyr develops, markets and sells games for the Mac which are delivered through physical retail and digital download services. More information about Aspyr and its games may be found at www.aspyr.com. All marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?