|By PR Newswire||
|November 21, 2012 02:00 PM EST||
SAN DIEGO, Nov. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ResMed Inc. (NYSE: RMD) today announced that the dividend to be paid on December 18, 2012, to holders of Chess Depositary Instruments (CDIs) trading on the Australian Securities Exchange will be Australian dollar $0.01636 per CDI.
ResMed previously declared a quarterly dividend of US dollar $0.17 per share, which had a record date of November 20, 2012, and will be payable on December 18, 2012. The dividend will be paid in US currency to holders of its common stock trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
The dividend paid in Australian currency to CDI holders reflects the exchange rate on the record date, which was US dollars $1.0389 for each Australian dollar $1.00, and reflects the 10:1 ratio between CDIs and US common shares listed on the NYSE.
ResMed is a global leader in the development, manufacturing and marketing of medical products for the diagnosis, treatment and management of respiratory disorders, with a focus on sleep-disordered breathing. The company is dedicated to developing innovative products to improve the lives of those who suffer from these conditions and to increasing awareness among patients and healthcare professionals of the potentially serious health consequences of untreated sleep-disordered breathing. For more information on ResMed, visit www.resmed.com.
Further information can be obtained by contacting Brett Sandercock at ResMed Limited, Sydney, on (+612) 8884-2090; or by visiting the Company's multilingual Website at www.resmed.com.
Statements contained in this release that are not historical facts are "forward-looking" statements as contemplated by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements, including statements regarding the Company's future revenue, earnings or expenses, new product development and new markets for the Company's products, are subject to risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to materially differ from those projected or implied in the forward-looking statements. Those risks and uncertainties are discussed in the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for its most recent fiscal year and in other reports the Company files with the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission. Those reports are available on the Company's Website.
SOURCE ResMed Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks