|By Business Wire||
|November 21, 2012 01:55 PM EST||
CDW Corporation, a leading provider of technology solutions for business, government, education and healthcare, today announced that its wholly owned subsidiaries, CDW LLC and CDW Finance Corporation (together, the “Issuers”), have delivered a Notice of Partial Redemption (the “Notice”) to holders of their outstanding 12.535% Senior Subordinated Exchange Notes due 2017 (the “Notes”). The Notice called for redemption of $100.0 million aggregate principal amount of the currently outstanding $721.5 million aggregate principal amount of Notes. The redemption price of the Notes is 106.268% of the principal amount redeemed, which amount is equal to $1,062.68 per $1,000 principal amount, plus accrued and unpaid interest to, but not including, the redemption date, in accordance with the provisions of the indenture governing the Notes. The redemption date will be December 21, 2012.
Additional information concerning the terms and conditions of the redemption are fully described in the Notice distributed to holders of the Notes. Beneficial holders with any questions about the redemption should contact their respective brokerage firm or financial institution.
This press release is for informational purposes only and shall not constitute an offer to purchase the Notes or any other securities.
CDW is a leading provider of technology solutions for business, government, education and healthcare. Ranked No. 32 on Forbes’ list of America’s Largest Private Companies and No. 270 on the FORTUNE 500, CDW was founded in 1984 and employs more than 6,900 coworkers. For the trailing twelve months ended September 30, 2012, the company generated net sales of more than $10 billion. For more information, visit www.CDW.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks