|By PR Newswire||
|November 21, 2012 01:53 PM EST||
SANTA MONICA, Calif., Nov. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- dcp LLC today scheduled a conference call to review first quarter results for period ended September 30, 2012. Results are available for current Note Holders review at IntraLinks dcp LLC Exchange website.
Conference Call Information:
dcp LLC will host a conference call to discuss the first quarter results on Wednesday, November 28, 2012, at 2:00-3:00 p.m. (ET).
The conference call access information will be available to current Note Holders on IntraLinks dcp LLC Exchange website as notified.
If you are a prospective investor who is a qualified section 144A institutional buyer, securities analyst or market maker and wish to participate in the conference call please contact our Trustee at the number noted below.
About dcp LLC
Through our wholly-owned subsidiary dick clark productions, inc., established in 1957, we are one of the world's premier production companies, providing quality entertainment through a wide range of television shows and other assets. We produce some of the most widely viewed and recognizable television programming, including the American Music Awards, the Academy of Country Music Awards, the Golden Globe Awards and New Year's Rockin' Eve and, together with 19 Entertainment Ltd., So You Think You Can Dance. We own a valuable library of over 50 years of shows totaling more than 7,500 musical performances and 2,500 hours of television programming.
For further information, contact our Trustee:
Alex Briffett, Senior Associate
The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Company
700 S. Flower Street, Suite 500
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Telephone: (213) 630-6489
SOURCE dick clark productions, inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher