|By PR Newswire||
|November 21, 2012 01:00 PM EST||
SANTA MONICA, Calif., Nov. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Multi-platinum producer and songwriter will.i.am will release the video for the new single, entitled "Scream & Shout," featuring Britney Spears, on Wednesday, November 28th. The video will premiere on The X Factor which airs on FOX 8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed. The video, directed by Ben Mor, will be available for viewing on VEVO immediately following the west coast broadcast.
"Scream &Shout," produced by Lazy Jay was released to radio on Monday, November 19th and is currently available digitally.
"To be able to work with Britney again was amazing. Working with an artist like Britney is the reason I love making music. She loves music as much as I do. And I am so proud of this new song 'Scream & Shout.' This is the most exciting song I've worked on in a long time," said will.i.am.
"There are few people on the planet who inspire me like will.i.am does," said Britney. "I couldn't be more excited to work with him again. I can't wait for people to hear the song and see the video."
A seven-time Grammy Award-winner, will.i.am is known not only for his work with The Black Eyed Peas, who have sold 31 million albums and 58 million singles worldwide, but also for his work with some of the entertainment industry's biggest names, including Michael Jackson, Rihanna, Usher, Nicki Minaj, Britney Spears, David Guetta, and film composer Hans Zimmer. Recognized and honored by numerous industry organizations, will.i.am is the recipient of multiple Grammy Awards, a Latin Grammy Award, an Emmy Award, two NAACP Image Awards, a VH1 Do Something Award, the BMI President's Award and a 2008 Webby Award.
Multi-platinum, Grammy Award-winning worldwide pop icon Britney Spears is one of the most successful and celebrated entertainers in pop history. Her musical career boasts nearly 100 million albums sold worldwide, five No.1 debut albums and 24 Top 40 songs. Britney's achievements include three MTV Video Music Awards for Video of the Year, Best Female Video and Best Pop Video for "Piece of Me," and in 2011 she was honored with MTV's Video Vanguard Award, the network's lifetime achievement award given to musicians whose talent has had a profound effect on pop culture. Britney is Billboard's Best-selling Female Artist of the Decade (1998-2008), and in 2003, she received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, becoming one of the youngest honorees ever.
SOURCE Interscope Records
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks