|By Business Wire||
|November 21, 2012 01:00 PM EST||
Max Borges Agency, the number one tech public relations and social media agency with a 100% focus on consumer electronics and technology, announces its 2012 Holiday Gift Guide, a catalog with more than 125 cutting-edge gadgets, tech toys and this holidays’ must-haves. The guide includes 75 of the most innovative brands in the consumer electronics industry with options for people of all ages and technology know-how. The guide provides media outlets a one-stop shop for gift guides, reviews, and giveaways.
According to the Consumer Electronics Association’s 19th Annual CE Holiday Purchase Patterns Study, overall holiday spending is expected to be up 11 percent from 2011 with the average consumer spending $1,634. The CE industry is optimistic about consumer spending this year with 76 percent of gift givers intending to buy a CE product.
Recognizing the need for high-quality gadgets and accessories for tablets and phones, Max Borges Agency pulled together its most desirable products for the catalog. Journalists can follow the link to view the full list of 2012 Holiday Gift Guide online or visit the Max Borges Agency Media Center.
ABOUT MAX BORGES AGENCY
Founded in 2002, Max Borges Agency is the nation’s only tech PR and social media agency with a 100% focus on consumer electronics and technology. Representing over 85 of the most innovative brands in the CE industry and generating unparalleled volumes of press coverage, Max Borges Agency has spearheaded the launch of over 750 products utilizing cutting edge strategies and disciplined execution. MBA, an official CEA member, was also selected as one of South Florida Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. MBA has strategic alliances with numerous industry affiliates, marketing service providers and international PR agencies. For more information, please visit www.maxborgesagency.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?