|By PR Newswire||
|November 21, 2012 11:45 AM EST||
WASHINGTON, Nov. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) announced today that the following voluntary recall alert was posted in cooperation with the firm listed below. Recalls can be viewed at www.cpsc.gov.
Some of the cords inside the breakaway cord stop were tied in a single knot which can prevent the cord stop from functioning as designed to break away. A child can become entangled in a cord loop and strangle.
CPSC Media Contact: (301) 504-7908
SOURCE U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks