|By PR Newswire||
|November 21, 2012 11:42 AM EST||
TORONTO, November 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Harry Winston Diamond Corporation (TSX: HW, NYSE: HWD) (the "Company"), will release its Fiscal 2013 Third Quarter results for the period ended October 31, 2012, after market hours on Thursday, December 6th, 2012.
Beginning at 8:30AM (ET) on Friday, December 7th, the Company will host a conference call for analysts, investors and other interested parties. Listeners may access a live broadcast of the conference call on the Company's investor relations web site at http://investor.harrywinston.com or by dialing 877-299-4454 within North America or 617-597-5447 from international locations and entering passcode 95731015.
An online archive of the broadcast will be available by accessing the Company's investor relations web site at http://investor.harrywinston.com. A telephone replay of the call will be available one hour after the call through 11:00PM (ET), Friday, December 21st, 2012 by dialing 888-286-8010 within North America or 617-801-6888 from international locations and entering passcode 96824980.
About Harry Winston Diamond Corporation
Harry Winston Diamond Corporation is a diamond enterprise with assets in the mining and retail segments of the diamond industry. Harry Winston supplies rough diamonds to the global market from its 40 per cent ownership interest in the Diavik Diamond Mine.
The Company's luxury brand segment is a premier diamond jeweler and luxury timepiece retailer with salons in key locations, including New York, Paris, London, Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Beverly Hills.
The Company focuses on the two most profitable segments of the diamond industry, mining and retail, in which its expertise creates shareholder value. This unique business model provides key competitive advantages; rough diamond sales and polished diamond purchases provide market intelligence that enhances the Company's overall performance.
For further information:
Mr. Richard Chetwode, Vice President, Corporate Development - +44(0)7720-970-762 or email@example.com
Ms. Laura Kiernan, Director, Investor Relations - +1(212)315-7934 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Kelley Stamm, Manager, Investor Relations - +1(416)205-4380 or email@example.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks