|By Marketwired .||
|November 21, 2012 10:35 AM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/21/12 -- Friends of Simon Wiesenthal Center for Holocaust Studies (FSWC) calls on all Canadians to join the organization in condemning today's terrorist bombing of a bus in Tel Aviv, Israel.
"Hamas both blessed and praised the bombing, which has injured 23 innocent Israeli civilians so far," explained FSWC President and CEO Avi Benlolo. "This organization is doing its best to not only live up to its Charter mandate to destroy Israel, but to joyfully celebrate the pain and suffering of its citizens. It is impossible to understand how peace can be discussed with those who rejoice in suffering and death," he added.
TO BOOK AN INTERVIEW WITH MR. BENLOLO TO DISCUSS
THE CURRENT ISRAEL-GAZA CONFLICT CONTACT:
Friends of Simon Wiesenthal Center for Holocaust Studies
Stacey Starkman, Communications Manager
416.864.9735 x 32
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks