|By PR Newswire||
|November 21, 2012 10:30 AM EST||
DUBLIN, Calif., Nov. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Apple's Passbook® is a great shopping tool, and consumers want more!
Now Passjoy has converted over 1900 online coupons to Passbook format, organized by holiday.
iPhone users just download a search pass for Black Friday or Cyber Monday (or both!) and leave it in their Passbook. These special passes have a link on the back…just click the link to see hundreds of other passes for apparel, home, toys, pets, and more…all downloadable into Passbook. No app required!
Tom Benson, designer of Passjoy, says: "We took the best shopping coupons for and put them into a rich, beautiful Passbook format. So now people can really dive in to using passes."
These new coupons aren't just for in-store shopping, but cover all the available discounts – coupon codes, deals, and sales.
"Passbook works great for online mobile shopping" says Benson. "Let's say you see a 20% online-only discount but don't have time to shop. Just save it as a Pass, then later -- maybe sitting on the train -- open Passbook, and click the link on the back of the pass that leads to the store."
"Search Passes" Instead of Apps
With all the discounts on the internet, it's a challenge to dig through them all. There are coupon search apps available in the App Store, but many consumers don't use them.
With Passjoy, consumers can just download a holiday pass, or a pass for their city, and look for discounts on the back.
Passbook is designed to be lightweight and easy, perfect for the short-attention-span consumer. Search passes make the coupon hunting just as easy.
Christmas, Easter, and Valentines passes coming soon!
How To Get
To get a Black Friday or Cyber Monday pass, or download passes for 100 US cities, visit www.passjoy.com
Or text "PASSJOY" to 77948 from any iPhone.
"Passbook" is a registered trademark of Apple Computers, Inc.
PR Contact, Passjoy.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London