|By PR Newswire||
|November 21, 2012 10:15 AM EST||
LOS ANGELES, Nov. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Rock n Roll clothing e-commerce website, Rocker Rags, has launched Rocker Baby, focused on rock and roll baby onesies. Rocker Baby is the first new product category since Rocker Rags went live and contains one piece infant romper suits with well-known rock group and artist names, song titles and artwork. The founder of Rocker Rags, David Landis, known both professionally and socially by his nickname, Lando, said "Ever since launching Rocker Rags, one question we have been repeatedly asked is if and when we would start carrying rock n roll clothing & merchandise for babies. In fact, before we even officially launched Rocker Baby, we had already sold some onesies to brand new first time customers."
Rocker Baby's infant onesies mirror Rocker Rags' selection of groups and artists available in t-shirt form for adults. Rocker Rags prides itself on selling items from a huge cross section of rock music, rather than focusing on any specific genre. The Rocker Baby rompers include bands as varied as The Beatles and Jimi Hendrix, to Lynyrd Skynyrd, to The Ramones and Red Hot Chili Peppers.
In addition to rock & roll oriented t-shirts and now baby onesies, Rocker Rags carries a variety of rock music inspired apparel and accessories. Since its launch, the e-commerce website has been very customer service oriented and charitably minded. The site offers free standard shipping every day, with no minimum order required, to any destination in the United States including Puerto Rico and all US military bases.
The company has aligned itself with the Layne Staley Memorial Fund, founded in honor of the late Alice in Chains lead singer, and donates 5% of all sales to this charity. Rocker Rags also donates a portion of all sales to the Concern Foundation for Cancer Research, a fund raising organization helping find a cure for all forms of cancer.
In honor of Rocker Baby's launch, Rocker Rags is having a site wide sale, starting today and continuing through next Tuesday (November 27). All customers using the code "rockerbaby" will receive 20% off any purchases.
SOURCE Rocker Rags
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks