|By Business Wire||
|November 21, 2012 10:09 AM EST||
Red Bend Software, the market leader in Mobile Software Management (MSM) with more than 1.6 billion Red Bend-Enabled™ devices, will discuss the benefits of virtualization technology for the automotive industry on Monday, Nov. 26 at X-Day 2012, Inside the Future Conference.
In-car software is driving a revolution that will significantly enhance car functionality and improve the experience for both drivers and passengers. Yoram Berholtz, Red Bend’s Director of Market Adoption, will lead a presentation that shows the various ways that virtualization technology can increase security, reduce system costs, shorten time-to-market, increase hardware utilization and optimize the user experience.
|X-Day 2012, Inside the Future Conference|
|Monday, Nov. 26, 11:15 a.m. (IST)|
|Daniel Herzliya Hotel|
|60 Ramat Yam, Herzliya Pituah 46851, Israel|
|Yoram Berholtz, Director of Market Adoption, Red Bend Software|
About Red Bend Software
Red Bend® Software, the leader in Mobile Software Management (MSM) with more than 1.6 billion Red Bend-Enabled™ devices, makes mobile devices and services continuously better in a rapidly changing world. Red Bend is the only company that provides standards-based products and solutions for software management, device management and mobile virtualization that work on any mobile phone and connected device uniformly, efficiently and securely over the air. Red Bend enables its customers to stay competitive in a fast-moving market by helping them deliver high-value services on an increasing number of connected devices with growing software complexity. More than 80 leading device manufacturers, mobile operators, semiconductor vendors and automotive companies worldwide trust Red Bend with their most important assets—the mobile and connected devices their consumers depend on.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?