|By Business Wire||
|November 21, 2012 09:01 AM EST||
AppSense, the people-centric computing company, today announced Carl Cross as Senior Vice President (SVP) and General Manager (GM) of the Americas. Cross is responsible for driving sales and expansion of the Americas region and will report directly to AppSense CEO, Darron Antill. The addition of Cross reinforces AppSense security, data and cloud initiatives and his strong leadership is fundamental in selling in today’s complex IT environments.
“As AppSense continues on its high growth path, it’s extremely important to have world-class leadership to drive and expand our business through our leading User Virtualization Platform,” said Darron Antill, CEO of AppSense. “We’re excited to have Carl on our team and look forward to seeing him build on our existing sales efforts and help grow it throughout the Americas.”
Cross brings 17 years of sales related experience from the enterprise software industry around the world. He has held leadership and executive management roles at HP Enterprise Security, BMC Software, SAP and PeopleSoft, building high performing sales organizations centered on strong go-to-market strategies and operational excellence leading to accelerated growth.
“More and more employees are demanding choice and a consistent and seamless working environment across a range of application delivery mechanisms,” said Carl Cross, SVP and GM, Americas. “AppSense is leading the industry around people-centric computing and has proven products and solutions that will help us further penetrate our market opportunity across a number of verticals in the Americas.”
For the latest news and information follow AppSense on the web at:
AppSense, the people-centric computing company, is the leading global software provider of user virtualization solutions that transform organizations into productive mobile workforces securely governed by IT. AppSense works with customers to reduce IT complexity and enable enterprise consumerization with independent management of the user experience across all mobile devices and desktops. User virtualization improves the deployment, management and migration of multi-platform desktop and mobile environments. The company is headquartered in New York, NY with offices around the world. For more information visit www.appsense.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks