|By Marketwired .||
|November 21, 2012 08:15 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 11/21/12 -- The Bedford Report has released new equity reports today. As a leading provider of free in depth reports and timely market updates, Bedford is an essential resource for hundreds of thousands of investors across the country.
Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ASTX) is dedicated to the discovery and development of novel small molecule therapeutics with a focus on oncology. The company has recently reported that SGI-110 results from a Phase1/2 MDS and AML study will be presented at the American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting.
Find out more about Astex Pharmaceuticals including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/ASTX
Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE: BBY) shares of the struggling retailer fell to their lowest levels in nearly a decade Tuesday after reporting a "significant decline" in fiscal third quarter earnings. Shares of the company fell nearly 13 percent on nearly 5-times the average daily volume.
Find out more about Best Buy including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/BBY
Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. (NYSE: CLF) shares of the international mining company fell over 10 percent on nearly 12.5 million shares traded. The company has recently announced plans to delay their expansion at the Bloom Lake mine and has idled production at two other iron ore mines in the U.S.
Find out more about Cliffs Natural Resources including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/CLF
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (NYSE: KKD) shares surged over 20 percent on nearly 6 million shares traded Tuesday after reporting net income rose 6.9 percent in the third quarter. The company has also raised its fiscal 2013 outlook.
Find out more about Krispy Kreme Doughnuts including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/KKD
Disclaimer: Equity News Circuit is not a registered investment advisor, and nothing in this report is intended as a solicitation to buy or sell any security. A third party, bedfordreport.com has paid Equity News Circuit four hundred and fifty dollars for the publication of this news release. Neither Equity News Circuit, nor the hiring party, has a financial relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this release.
Equity News Circuit
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London