|By Marketwired .||
|November 21, 2012 08:15 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 11/21/12 -- The Bedford Report has released new equity reports today. As a leading provider of free in depth reports and timely market updates, Bedford is an essential resource for hundreds of thousands of investors across the country.
Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd. (NYSE: QIHU) shares of the internet services company have been on a steady rise since announcing the launch of their search engine on August 14. The company has recently reported an 18 percent increase in third quarter profits.
Find out more about Qihoo 360 Technology including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/QIHU
Sunshine Heart Inc. (NASDAQ: SSH) shares of the medical device company spiked in early morning trading Wednesday after reporting it has received unconditional approval from the FDA to begin trials of their C-Pulse Heart Assist System.
Find out more about Sunshine Heart including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/SSH
Sturm, Ruger & Company (NYSE: RGR) shares of the popular firearm manufacturer have soared over 50 percent year-to-date. The company on Wednesday announced a special dividend of $4.50 per share.
Find out more about Sturm, Ruger & Company including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/RGR
Trina Solar Limited (NYSE: TSL) shares of the solar panel manufacturer have fallen over 40 percent in the past week. The company reported a drop in third quarter revenues, which was a result of "irrational" panel prices.
Find out more about Trina Solar including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/TSL
Disclaimer: Equity News Circuit is not a registered investment advisor, and nothing in this report is intended as a solicitation to buy or sell any security. A third party, bedfordreport.com has paid Equity News Circuit four hundred and fifty dollars for the publication of this news release. Neither Equity News Circuit, nor the hiring party, has a financial relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this release.
Equity News Circuit
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher