|By PR Newswire||
|November 21, 2012 08:12 AM EST|
LONDON, November 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Bodog88.com and FIFA subsidiary Early Warning System GmbH (EWS) have signed on 12.11.2012 a cooperation agreement to protect the integrity of football.
The agreement is based on a continuous and trustful cooperation for the early detection of suspicious activities in sport betting which can be an indicator for match-fixing on FIFA relevant sporting events. Thus, Bodog88.com provides an important contribution to prevent betting-related fraud and corruption in sport.
The cooperation agreement between Bodog88.com and EWS includes the exchange of betting relevant information to support the analysis and review of odds-movements with regard to FIFA organized competitions.
Robert Gustafsson, Managing Director of Bodog88.com, commented: "It is in everyone's interest that the sport remains untainted by any form of corruption and it is programmes such as this that help maintain football's reputation globally and that reputation is exactly why we see such phenomenal audiences for televised football matches in Asia."
Early Warning System GmbH (EWS) was founded by FIFA in 2005 with the aim to safeguard the integrity of football through prevention and early detection. The strategy of EWS includes trustful cooperation with over 400 national and international sport betting organizations as well as with state authorities. Furthermore, EWS maintains its own technical monitoring system that allows the EWS specialists to monitor movements and detect irregularities in the market of hundreds of international operating bookmakers. Informal contacts within the global sport betting market complement the monitoring task. EWS is not a commercial driven company and therefore not profit oriented. More information on http://www.fifa-ews.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks