|By PR Newswire||
|November 21, 2012 08:07 AM EST||
TROY, Mich., Nov. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ViSalus, known for its mission of helping people transform their health and fitness through the Body By Vi™ 90-Day Challenge, today announced that it will pay a $22 million dividend to its shareholders. As majority shareholder, Blyth will receive 72.7% of the dividend.
Ryan Blair, Chief Executive Officer, commented on the announcement, saying, "Our earnings performance and cash generation in excess of our working capital requirements offer us the flexibility to invest in our long-term infrastructure needs and also return a cash dividend to our shareholders."
Founded in 2005 with headquarters in Los Angeles, CA and Troy, MI, ViSalus is the company behind the wildly successful Body by Vi™ Challenge, a 90-day personal health and lifestyle transformation platform. ViSalus champions personal victories and entrepreneurship through a social marketing model, premium products, and supportive global community. Simple, affordable, rewarding and fun — the Body by Vi Challenge is the #1 weight-loss and fitness Challenge in North America today. ViSalus is majority-owned by Blyth, Inc. (NYSE: BTH).
Tyler Schuessler, Chief Administrative Officer
email@example.com l (203) 552-6673
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher