|By Marketwire .||
|November 21, 2012 06:42 AM EST||
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 11/21/12 -- Warwick based energy supplier First Utility has stepped up to help UK households just in time for Christmas, by making the bold move of offering one of the UK's cheapest energy deals. Their tariff was created to provide customers with a new attractive choice of alternative supplier and great savings. Now, due to unprecedented demand, this tariff is only available via First Utility's website.
-- First Utility's variable iSave v12(i) tariff costs GBP 1,054(ii) on average per year, saving consumers GBP 174(iii) and comes with a promise of no price movement for at least the next 3 months.
The launch of this tariff during in September 2012 was met with several positive messages from leading energy experts and commentators; happy to see First Utility making such an attractive offer during a period of price rises amongst other energy suppliers. Comments included:
-- '...back with a bang...' - easier.com -- '...storming the energy market...' - Moneyfacts.com
First Utility Comments
Darren Braham, Chief Financial Officer at First Utility, commented:
"As the UK's largest independent energy suppliers we aspire to quickly respond to wholesale market conditions and deliver transparent value and significant savings. The media continues to recommend that consumers shop around and identify important household savings at the earliest opportunity. We support this action and believe that the public can make significant savings by doing so."
About First Utility
First Utility is the smarter independent utilities supplier, offering gas & electricity services to a range of consumer and business customers. It is the only energy provider to roll out smart meters to all its customers, throughout the UK. It is through the use of smart metering technology that First Utility can empower consumers to manage and reduce their own energy consumption and bills. First Utility is headquartered in Warwick.
(i) iSave v 12 is now only available by purchasing online at www.firstutility.com
(ii) The current average annual bill of a "Big Six" standard tariff dual fuel customer estimated to be GBP 1,227 per year - prices correct in October 2012.
(iii) This figure is calculated on an average consumption of 3,300 kWh of electricity and 16,500 kWh of gas.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks