|By PR Newswire||
|November 21, 2012 06:36 AM EST||
LONDON and MADRID, November 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Travel performance marketing agency AffiliRed host an exclusive intimate private dining reception for senior travel industry executives.
AffiliRed, the first Travel Performance Agency to focus exclusively on companies within the travel space, hosted an exclusive private dining experience at one of London's newest five star hotels. Held in conjunction with participation at World Travel Market in London, the leading global event for the travel industry, AffiliRed hosted senior executives from Central Reservation Services, Hotel Chains, Hotel Representation Firms, Car Rental Firms and Online Travel Agencies.
AffiliRed, whose services include the world's largest affiliate platform dedicated to tourism, introduced its portfolio of programs available to attendees which are risk free. Companies are promoted through global leading affiliate networks offering travel companies access to 100,000 online advertisers which increases direct channel sales and brand exposure. The AffiliRed program generated sales in 2010 of US$75 million.
Founded in 2009, AffiliRed is the first Travel Performance Agency fully committed to the Tourism & Travel sector. We manage more than 90 Top Travel advertisers programmes, connecting them with global Affiliate Networks Buy.at, Shareasale, Commission Junction, Pampa, Chinesean, Webgains, TradeTracker, Affiliate Window, Ikoo & Commission Monster.
AffiliRed comprises of online marketing experts and sleepless developers that work around the clock to achieve the best results both for our advertisers and publishers. AffiliRed has its headquarters in Spain with branches in London, Hong-Kong and India.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher