|By Business Wire||
|November 21, 2012 05:33 AM EST||
Market Publishers Ltd and Red Mountain Insights signed a partnership agreement for quality market research promotion on Internet. MarketPublishers.com is now authorized to distribute and sell Red Mountain Insights research reports.
Commenting on the agreement, Tanya Rezler, Assistant Manager at Partners Department, said: “We are very happy to welcome a new publisher, Red Mountain Insights, to our panel of trusted partners. Starting from 2002, the company has been devoted to providing custom research and reports to global business markets including the energy, pharmaсeutical, biotech, military as well as technology industries. In all conscience, Red Mountain Insights is bound to find favour in the eyes of a variety of clients – the world's top corporations, consultants, associations, universities and government agencies – seeking to gain a competitive edge and expand access to markets globally.”
In-demand market research report by Red Mountain Insights:
U.S Clean Technology Industry Guide. At present, the U.S. clean technology market is on a recovery path. The industry development is spurred by huge investments into the sector, favorable conditions created by the government policy and rising awareness of environmental issues. The study covers the U.S. clean technology industry, thoroughly examining key trends, impacts, drivers and restrains. The research provides an extensive guide to the market for renewable energy by type; reviews the investment flows to the cleantech projects and gives insights into the influence of the government policy on the industry. SWOT, PEST and Porter’s five forces analyses of the overall U.S. energy industry; as well as comprehensive SWOT analyses for the U.S. renewable energy markets and for the top 5 renewable technologies are also included. The report is supplemented with outlines of possible future developments in the industry …
More details on Red Mountain Insights and their research reports can be found at http://marketpublishers.com/members/red_mountain/info.html
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks