|By Business Wire||
|November 21, 2012 05:14 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/drvjsb/transmission_line) has announced the addition of the "Transmission Line Construction in the US" report to their offering.
Powering on: Convergence of telecommunication and utility delivery will continue to fuel growth
Over the past decade, the convergence of telecommunication and utility delivery has led to structural changes and a concentration of the industry's client base. Greater demand for high-speed data transmission has led to growth for firms that specialize in telecommunications infrastructure. Improvements in demand for transmission-line erection and cable-laying services will correspond with stronger growth in the US economy over the next five years.
Industry firms provide comprehensive design, construction, maintenance and repair services for electric power and telecommunication transmission infrastructure, including transmission lines, towers, cables and other utility structures. Industry enterprises include general contractors, design builders, civil engineers and other specialty contractors.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
- Quanta Services Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/drvjsb/transmission_line
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks