|By PR Newswire||
|November 21, 2012 03:31 AM EST||
ZÜRICH, November 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
DSwiss AG has launched today "SecureSafe for Teams", the highly secure online storage for teams. The collaboration of teams whose members do not work in the same place or the same company can be hard to facilitate. "SecureSafe for Teams" is the perfect solution for project teams, SMEs, consultants, administrators and lawyers.
"SecureSafe for Teams" is an extension of the secure online storage service, SecureSafe, with the addition of a team-functionality that enables the easy exchange of shared files.
Consultants use "SecureSafe for Teams" to store and exchange documents with clients in a structured environment. Board members also use the SecureSafe apps in order to view confidential documents directly on an iPad without leaving a paper trail.
There are few secure alternatives to sending confidential information to clients via email and preventing this highly sensitive data from falling into the wrong hands. With "SecureSafe for Teams" lawyers can easily and safely exchange important documents with their clients.
"SecureSafe for Teams" offers the following benefits:
- Editing shared files: each team member has access from anywhere and at anytime to edit documents and resave them.
- iPad and iPhone app: with "SecureSafe for Teams" it doesn't matter where and how your team members want to retrieve documents.
- "SecureSafe for Teams" is ideal when working with teams and partners using a different IT infrastructure.
- "SecureSafe for Teams" can be used directly through any web browser.
- iPhone/iPad app: http://itunes.apple.com/de/app/securesafe/id359102857?mt=8
- Android app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dswiss.securesafe.android
- Press kit: http://www.securesafe.com/press-kit
About DSwiss and SecureSafe
DSwiss AG is the leading provider of highly secure storage for digital data and passwords. Since 2009 they have successfully provided the SecureSafe file and password service to individual users globally. Several Swiss banks and other companies are now offering customers a SecureSafe to enable secure long-term storage of personal documents and to compliment their existing customer services.
"SecureSafe for Teams" is an extension of SecureSafe that enables multi-user functionality for the exchange of shared files. It is the perfect solution for project teams, SMEs, consultants, administrators and lawyers.
Marketing & Communication Manager
SOURCE DSwiss AG
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London