|By PR Newswire||
|November 21, 2012 03:02 AM EST||
DALLAS, November 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
iTraff Technology LLC today officialy announced the market release of http://www.Recognize.im, a mobile and web-based image recognition platform that enables e-commerce, retail, and marketing industries to quickly integrate image recognition into their applications and create mobile shopping experiences and advertising campaigns.
With Recognize.im, e-commerce businesses gain access to powerful mobile image recognition to leverage the growing trend of virtual stores and mobile-based purchases. Publishers, distributors, and advertisers can empower their applications to recognize real-life objects, graphics, posters, newspapers, or TV displays, turning every smartphone into smart ad space. The introduction of Recognize.im marks the latest expansion by iTraff Technology to mobilize the image recognition space, and help businesses to effectively engage with their customers on-the-go.
Recognize.im works by identifying real-world objects and images, and then redirecting customers to take action after they have snapped a photo of the relevant subject. Whether it's an online store, a website, rewards program, or advertising campaign, businesses can leverage the mobile smartphone market to tie in closely with their efforts to attract, engage, and build a mobile consumer base. Users create an account and upload photos of the object or image they want to identify.
Platform easily supports partners with huge image databases. Recognize.im allows you swiftly import graphics of your products, and make them available on mobile devices almost immediately (Recognize.im's algorithm can parse up to 20 million images in just over a second).
About iTraff Technology
iTraff Technology, the creators of Recognize.im, is a company based both in the U.S. and Europe. Established in 2010, the company has raised $0.9 million from European investors, and operates in the web and mobile image recognition space with an estimated global market value of $4.27 billion.
iTraff Technology partners with more than 70 leading publishers and marketing agencies in Central Europe and across the U.S. with partners such as Evernote and Facebook. iTraff Technology has received a number of awards for its implementations, including competitions in the United States, Austria, Finland, Greece, Poland and Belgium (including the prize awarded by the European Commission Commissioner for the Digital Agenda, Neelie Kroes).
- API Platform: Recognize.im
- Examples of implementation: Showcase
- Application promoting newest album by Calvin Harris:18 months App
- Examples of cooperation: Recognize.IM with Facebook: Blog Post
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher