|By PR Newswire||
|November 21, 2012 03:01 AM EST||
HAMILTON, Bermuda, November 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Oil Insurance Limited (OIL) announced today that Standard and Poor's has affirmed OIL's A- financial strength rating with a Stable Outlook.
President and CEO Robert Stauffer commented that "as a result of the high credit quality of our membership, strong capitalization and operational flexibility, OIL has maintained its A- financial strength rating since September 2005. "
Oil Insurance Limited (OIL) insures nearly two trillion dollars of global energy assets for more than fifty members with property limits up to $300 million availing more than eleven billion dollars in total A- rated property capacity. Members are medium to large sized public and private energy companies with at least $1 billion in physical property assets and an investment grade rating or equivalent. Products offered include Property (Physical Damage), Windstorm, Non Gradual Pollution, Control of Well, Terrorism, Construction and Cargo. The industry sectors that OIL protects include Offshore and Onshore Exploration & Production, Refining and Marketing, Petrochemicals, Mining, Pipelines, Electric Utilities and other related energy business sectors.
Further inquiries regarding this press release should be directed to Barry Brewer, VP Marketing firstname.lastname@example.org +1-441-278-1132
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London