|By PR Newswire||
|November 21, 2012 02:12 AM EST||
SAN MATEO, Calif., Nov. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Hara, a leader in energy and resource data management software, has named Rodrigo J Prudencio as the company's new CEO and member of the Board of Directors. Prudencio was a partner at Nth Power, one of Hara's lead investors. He brings over 20 years of relevant technology, energy and environmental expertise to the company. Prudencio replaces Dan Leff who served as CEO since early 2011.
"I am thankful to Dan Leff, who joined the Board of Hara and a short time later was asked to assume the CEO position," states Prudencio. "After 18 months of resolving important challenges and preparing for its future, Dan and the Board agreed that it was appropriate for a new CEO to lead the company's next stage of development." Prudencio will take office effective immediately and will lead the continued evolution of the company.
Prudencio continued, "Hara has a world-class customer base, dedicated team, committed investors, and a strong balance sheet. It is a great time to capitalize on these strengths and turn our management of key energy and sustainability data into greater business value. It is an opportunity that I am excited to lead."
This leadership transition comes at an important time for Hara. With over 50 global customers and a combined $3.45 billion in energy spend under management, Hara is changing the way energy and sustainability professionals collect and analyze data. Hara is backed by Kleiner Perkins, Jafco, Nth Power, GE, and other leading global investors in enterprise software, clean technology and energy.
Hara's cloud-based software platform makes energy and resource data simple to acquire – and act on. As the market leader serving over 50 global customers, Hara helps energy and sustainability professionals analyze, track, report, and execute against cost savings opportunities, compliance requirements, efficiency targets, and operational improvements. Discover a better way to manage energy, GHG emissions, and resource use through Hara. Learn more at www.hara.com
About Rodrigo J Prudencio
Rodrigo J Prudencio is a former Partner at Nth Power, a venture capital firm focused on funding startup companies in energy technologies, materials and other related businesses. Prudencio was responsible for leading the firm's investments in companies such as FirstFuel Software, Hara, Synapsense and Terrapass. Prior to joining Nth Power, he was Director of Business Development at Utility.com and worked for the U.S. Department of State as senior aide to the Undersecretary of State for Global Affairs. He received his MBA from the Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley.
Media Contact: Melissa Matlins, Hara, 650.288.1843, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London