|By PR Newswire||
|November 21, 2012 01:06 AM EST||
LONDON, November 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Widgedy grubs and jungle beasties are dish of the day for team building groups with event agency Chillisauce.co.uk.
Inspired by the ITV programme I'm a celebrity get me out of here, this event will force teams to face their biggest fears from snakes and spiders to confined spaces and disgusting delicacies.
Suggested challenges include polishing off a bowl full of maggots, downing fish guts and chewing on a handful of crickets. The highly competitive day will consist of tasks such as 'fear of the unknown', 'buried alive' and 'eight legged freaks', all designed to get you calling out those famous words.
Director at Chillisauce.co.uk Adrian Simpson said ' Until now the fear, panic and abject terror that these type of challenges evoke, have solely been the preserve of celebrities. We're giving people all over the country the chance to walk in the shoes of Peter Andre and test their mettle in the most ingenious ways. This is just the beginning for a new, more inventive era, for team building.'
Prior to the event each team's individual fears are registered to ensure the event's challenges and tasks are created specifically to address those fears and phobias, so every one of these events are developed in a bespoke fashion.
The fright Factor team building experience will add a whole new meaning to corporate events and traditional team building. Swapping trust exercises with insect eating tasks and group problem solving with fear facing challenges.
In order to complete the tasks successfully the teams will have to develop genuine team spirit and a competitive edge. At the end of the day the team with the most stars will be awarded with a choice of luxury food, drink and accommodation whilst the the losing teams(s) will be subject to a basic jungle dinner and tents.
This overnight experience is available in Australia and Nationwide and but at specific venue locations in Nottingham and Birmingham.
Prices start from £2,200 based on a group of 15.
For more information on the tasks and locations I'm an office worker get me out of here.
Chillisauce.co.uk is an event agency, which sends over 80,000 people a year on events and experiences throughout the UK and Europe.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks