|By PR Newswire||
|November 21, 2012 01:01 AM EST||
LONDON, November 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Lumata, a market leader in mobile marketing software and services, has appointed Richard Grohol as new Chief Commercial Officer.
Richard joins Lumata from MACH where, as a CCO and member of the Executive Committee, he was responsible for driving worldwide sales and marketing activities, strategy and the Mobile Billing and Payment business unit. Before MACH, Richard was EVP of Worldwide Field Operations for 10 years at Roamware, Inc. and prior to this, worked at several major technology companies in the telecom industry, in both the USA and Europe.
In his new role, Richard will have responsibility for sales and client services across Lumata's global revenue organisation including mobile operators, advertising and brands. He will be a member of Lumata's senior management team and will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer, Thomas Enraght-Moony.
Thomas Enraght-Moony said: "I am delighted to welcome Richard Grohol at this important stage of Lumata's global growth story. Rich is a seasoned executive bringing with him over 20 years of experience building and running successful sales organisations. He will play a key role in capturing commercial opportunities in the highly evolving mobile marketing space and I am confident that he will rapidly lead further success for Lumata."
Richard Grohol said: "I am extremely impressed with Lumata's fantastic achievements, expertise and long-running experience in delivering market-leading mobile marketing products and services across the world. I look forward to assisting Lumata in its next stages of global development and growth."
With a global footprint and over 10 years of experience, Lumata is a software and services company delivering highly effective mobile relationship management solutions to major operators such as Orange, T-Mobile, Vimpelcom, Telecom Italia Mobile, Verizon, Airtel, MTS and Telefonica, as well as blue-chip brands such as Nestle, P&G, HP and Espresso Group. Lumata is backed by Francisco Partners and Buongiorno S.p.A.
For further information, please visit http://www.lumata.com
For further Lumata media information, please contact:
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks