|By Marketwired .||
|November 21, 2012 01:00 AM EST||
AMERSFOORT, THE NETHERLANDS -- (Marketwire) -- 11/21/12 -- To support the integration of tablets in education as a tool to aid learning, Ergotron, a global leader in technology mounting and mobility products, is presenting its device management solutions and education roadmap at Educatec / Educatice (Stand G37), 21, 22, 23 November, including Ergotron's PowerShuttle® (PS) Management and Charging Carts.
Designed for laptops, netbooks, and/or tablets, Ergotron's device management carts provide teachers and school IT managers with a secure system for storing devices, managing content updates and effectively charging devices until ready for use, all in a light, easy to move, and secure framework.
"Keeping abreast of the emerging technologies is a constant challenge for educators and IT personnel, especially when considering solutions to manage these investments longer term," said Michel Spruijt, director of EMEA business operations and distribution for Ergotron. "We are designing tablet solutions to give education facilities greater flexibility in how they manage, charge, sync and secure their investment in classroom or campus-wide deployments. But more importantly, the 'peace of mind' in knowing that the devices are charged and ready to use when needed."
For more information about Ergotron and its entire line of educational products call +31 33 45 45 600 or visit Education.ergotron.com.
Ergotron, Inc. is a global manufacturer of leading digital display mounting, furniture, and mobility products that have been improving the human interface with digital displays for over 30 years. This history of innovation and passion for differentiation is evidenced in over 70 patents and a growing portfolio of award winning brands -- OmniMount, StyleView, WorkFit and Neo-Flex -- for computer monitors, notebooks, tablets, flat panel displays and TVs. Ergotron is headquartered in Saint Paul, Minnesota, with sales efforts in Phoenix, Amersfoort, London, Tokyo, and Singapore.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher