|By PR Newswire||
|November 21, 2012 12:37 AM EST||
BANGALORE, November 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
i-exceed Technology Solutions launched its product AppzillonTM, a Unified App Development suite on 29th October 2012 at SIBOS held in Osaka, Japan. AppzillonTM is an app development platform, which enables developers to create apps for multiple devices, like smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops and on multiple operating environments (iOS, Android, Blackberry & Windows), in a highly efficient manner. Following true Service Oriented Architecture, the platform creates apps, which are easily integrated into the ecosystem of the enterprise. All these are achieved by the platform by using a unique set of technologies developed by i-exceed.
Considering the exponential growth in mobile and tablet adoption, it is imperative that enterprises make their customer facing and internal applications, available on these devices in a very short timeframe. This transformation of user interface should be done in a least disruptive way so as to minimise the effort and risk of integration.
Mr. Joseph John, Managing Director of i-exceed commented, "AppzillonTM is a platform which will enable mobilisation, transformation and unification of the User Interface strategy of an enterprise, at a fraction of the cost and time, with ease of integration to existing ecosystem. This will help the enterprise cut down the timeframe and reduce the risk associated with such exercises while improving the customer and user experience."
The launch was very well received during the four days of SIBOS. The actual product was showcased to many participants from large enterprises, analysts, partners and product developers. More that 85% of the respondents, who previewed the product, said the product is addressing a real life problem in a very innovative and efficient manner. "This platform will help in mobilising the enterprise quickly as the platform can generate a cross platform app in a matter of few minutes," was the consensus among an overwhelming majority of the respondents.
During the launch, i-exceed showcased some unique features of the product which include:
- Auto generation of UI from business services.
- Ease of enhancing the UI with a wide array of widgets.
- Strong integration capability to business services thus minimising the cost and risk of integration.
- Multiple widgets enabling graphical representation of data with drill down from the graphs.
- Ability to leverage local device capabilities like geo-location, phone, SMS, camera, etc.
- Strong security capabilities leveraging native device security features to the fullest.
i-exceed (www.i-exceed.com) is an IT product and services origination, focused on niche value add products and complementing them with a bouquet of consulting services. i-exceed has offices in India, Singapore and the United States of America.
Primary Media Contact: S Sundararajan, firstname.lastname@example.org, 91-9845007159
Secondary Media Contact: Amrit Biswas, email@example.com, 91-8951329732
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?