|By PR Newswire||
|November 20, 2012 10:44 PM EST||
BOCA RATON, Fla., Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Ms. New Jersey Senior America Carol Dugan and Ms. Florida Senior America Rebecca LaNassa appear on The SUZANNE Show this week to tout the many benefits of the Zumba Gold exercise program. Their appearance, which is one in a series devoted to healthy living, airs Wednesday, November 21st, at 7 a.m. (ET/PT) on Lifetime Television.
Young women who aspire to be beauty queens are met with many challenges, as contestants generally must be attractive, fit, talented, well-dressed, and well-spoken. The same pressures exist at the senior level, where ladies in their "golden" years compete in similar fashion and must look and feel their best. According to reigning champs Dugan and LaNassa, one great way to stay competition-ready is to exercise regularly.
Aside from being ageless beauty queens, Dugan and LaNassa are also Zumba Gold instructors and consider the exercise program to be an integral part of their winning strategy. "Zumba Gold is not only fun, it also gives me the energy and confidence to compete at a high level," says LaNassa. Dugan, an ex-Broadway performer, likes the "motivation, poise, and strength" that the program provides.
Zumba Gold takes the wildly popular, dance party-style Zumba exercise program and modifies the moves and pacing to suit older adults. Zumba Gold Toning takes it to the next level by integrating strength exercises, which can help protect the bones and ward off osteoporosis and arthritis. On Wednesday's show, Dugan and LaNassa demonstrate a portion of the routine, and even bring along some fun toning accessories.
For more information, or to find a class near you, visit http://www.zumbagold.com.
About The SUZANNE Show: This one-hour, weekly show invites you to join Suzanne Somers, her expert guests and celebrity friends for conversations unveiling ways to achieve an ageless and more fulfilling life. Featuring the candid yet caring style fans expect from Suzanne, the show empowers viewers with cutting-edge solutions for today's issues. Enjoy exciting discussions on everything from health and wellness to beauty and style, relationships, cooking, entertainment and more... no topic is off limits! The SUZANNE Show will spice up your morning with frank talk and fresh ideas on living a healthy, full and ageless life! For more information, visit http://www.suzannetv.com, or follow The SUZANNE Show on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/suzanneshow.
SOURCE The SUZANNE Show
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks