|By PR Newswire||
|November 20, 2012 08:48 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading high-end jewelry retailer Diamond Mansion is taking its commitment to customer involvement to a new level this Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend. The company has long been leading the way by making it easy and fun to design your own ring, but now it's time to take things to a new level. Other retailers may offer diamond engagement rings on sale, but the Diamond Mansion website will actually allow customers to decide which products are going to be on sale for themselves this long weekend.
Here's how it works. Even before Black Friday commences on midnight, November 23rd, customers can select up to three products they would like to be discounted through Cyber Monday (November 26th). They can then e-mail either the item number or the link to the page where the item can be found by using the red button located beneath the pictures on the product page. Diamond Mansion will then send customers their discounts.
From that point forward, customers have 48 hours to make their purchase and obtain their discount. However, be forewarned, when Diamond Mansion says "48 hours" they mean just that. He or she who hesitates will have lost the very special deal they have labored to create. Seize the moment, however, and you just may get the diamond ring of your dreams for a price you thought you could only fantasize about.
The best part is that the amazing selection of outstanding high-end jewelry at Diamond Mansion means that there's something for practically everybody. From halo engagement rings to eternity bands, vintage engagement rings, men's wedding bands, gorgeous diamond stud earrings, eternity rings, and amazing loose diamonds, Diamond Mansion is the place for the world's finest jewelry. Whether you're visiting the website to decide which products you'll be getting your discount on, or visiting the Diamond Mansion brick-and-mortar store in downtown Los Angeles, the amazing selection is sure to dazzle even the most jaded jewelry aficionado.
Even better, Diamond Mansion is a retailer customers can feel good about. All diamonds are guaranteed to be completely authentic, untreated, and – most important of all – conflict free. With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and a website secured by VeriSign Trusted and TRUSTe Verified, Diamond Mansion is among the safest and most socially responsible of jewelry retailers.
Of course, saving some money will make customers feel good, too. The special "design your own" Black Friday/Cyber Monday discount gives you an opportunity to save money while also having your pick of the countless outstanding pieces of first-rate jewelry available at Diamond Mansion.
So, the course for jewelry customers is clear. Don't let too much turkey, mash potatoes, and pie send you into a shopping lethargy. Just head over to Diamondmansion.com and select that very special gift for that very special someone. Don't wait until Black Friday and Cyber Monday of 2012 become just another beautiful memory.
PR submitted by www.Cyberset.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London