|By PR Newswire||
|November 20, 2012 08:09 PM EST||
~Telstra receives 6 awards across 3 categories
SYDNEY, Nov. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Frost & Sullivan today honoured and recognized Australia's best at the 2012 Frost & Sullivan Australia Excellence Awards banquet held at the Hilton Sydney hotel.
Founded in 2006, the Frost & Sullivan Australia Excellence Awards is now in its seventh consecutive year and seeks to recognise companies and individuals that have pushed the boundaries of excellence, rising above the competition and demonstrating outstanding performances in the Information & Communications Technology (ICT) Australian market.
"We are extremely proud and happy to host the annual awards in Australia to celebrate best practices by Australian companies. Frost & Sullivan is immensely pleased to be able to recognise exceptional accomplishments and exemplary achievements in the markets we operate in and it is I am confident that this awards banquet will continue to grow and be the most anticipated event of the year by the local business community," said Mark Dougan, Managing Director, Frost & Sullivan Australia & New Zealand.
He added, "Despite the tough economic situation, these companies have demonstrated innovation, resilience and growth, rising above the competition in Australia. We are pleased to recognize their efforts and we hope this recognition inspires them to continue pushing boundaries going forward and strive for greater success."
Award recipients for the 2012 Frost & Sullivan Australia Excellence Awards were identified based on in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research conducted by Frost & Sullivan's analysts. Companies are typically studied and assessed based on factors such as revenue growth, market share and growth in market share, leadership in new product introduction and innovation, breadth of products and solutions, major customer acquisitions, subscribers and growth in subscriber base, as well as business and market strategy.
Frost & Sullivan congratulates all the recipients of the 2012 Frost & Sullivan Australia Excellence Awards.
2012 Frost & Sullivan Australia Excellence Awards Recipients
Infrastructure, Security and Hosted Services
UPS Vendor of the Year
Emerson Network Power
Datacenter Services Provider of the Year
WAN Optimization Vendor of the Year
Cloud Enablemenent Vendor of the Year
Infrastructure as a Service Vendor of the Year
Amazon Web Services
Contact Center Outsourcing Service Provider of the Year
Hosted Contact Center Service Provider of the Year
Managed Security Service Provider of the Year
Network Security Vendor of the Year
Check Point Software Technologies
Applications & Services
Asia Pacific Healthcare IT Company of the Year
Software as a Service Vendor of the Year
Workforce Management Vendor of the Year
Call Monitoring Vendor of the Year
Contact Center Applications Vendor of the Year
Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories
Unified Communications Services Vendor of the Year
Unified Communications Vendor of the Year
Data Communications Service Provider of the Year
Enterprise Video Vendor of Year
Broadband Service Provider of the Year
OSS Vendor of the Year
Mobile Service Provider of the Year
Service Provider of the Year
For more details on the 2012 Australia Excellence Awards, log-on to http://www.frost-awards.com.au/
TechRepublic and ZDNet Australia are the Official Digital Media Partners for the 2012 Australia Excellence Awards.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community.
Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications – Asia Pacific
P: +61 (02) 8247 8927
F: +61 (02) 9252 8066
Corporate Communications – Asia Pacific
P: +603 6204 5910
F: +603 6201 7402
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London