|By Business Wire||
|November 20, 2012 08:00 PM EST||
Exterity, the leading provider of enterprise IPTV communication solutions, announces the addition of Simon Chan and Andrew Armstrong to its international sales team to meet growing demand from Asia Pacific countries.
Exterity has taken a number of steps to strengthen its position in the booming Asia Pacific market, including locating its regional headquarters in Hong Kong, and creating strategic alliances with in-country resellers and distributors of its building IPTV products.
Simon’s extensive knowledge of the Asia Pacific IPTV, OTT and telecommunications markets has been built up over 10 years working across the region for companies such as Conditional Access System provider Viaccess and Radioscape - a global supplier of DAB systems.
Encouraged by the opportunities opening up for enterprise IPTV in APAC - due in part to national next generation network projects and network upgrades rolling out across the region - Simon’s focus is to build on the successes Exterity has already achieved across the Healthcare, Hospitality, Corporate and Financial sectors.
“This is such an exciting time to join Exterity,” stated Simon, “The on-going investment in network infrastructure coupled with my background in the IPTV, OTT and Telco markets, enables me to guide organizations toward the competitive advantages available to them by adopting Exterity communications technology.”
Having been part of the European Exterity team for 6 years, Andrew Armstrong has relocated to Hong Kong to oversee the efficient delivery of pre and post-sale technical support operations and deepen product and solution understanding within Exterity’s channel partners.
Colin Farquhar, Exterity CEO commented “We’re committed to expansion within the Asia Pacific countries - our growing presence there is an essential part of our global growth strategy - we are delighted that Exterity and our products are actively sought out as a leading provider of enterprise IPTV solutions.”
Exterity IPTV solutions help organizations use their existing IP network to harness the power of TV and video for success. Exterity products can supply an unlimited number of users with TV from all over the world, executive and training presentations, video on-demand, and digital signage - utilizing existing TVs, AV displays and even personal computers for TV and video delivery - and supporting advances in digital delivery and ever-higher picture quality and resolution.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks