|By Marketwired .||
|November 20, 2012 07:50 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/21/12 -- Lonestar West Inc. (TSX VENTURE:LSI) ("Lonestar" or the "Company") announced that it has granted 25,000 incentive stock options to an officer of the Company and an aggregate of 280,000 incentive stock options to various employees of the Company under its Stock Option Plan. All options are exercisable at $1.60 per common share and expire on November 20, 2017.
James Horvath, President, commented "Lonestar is very proud of the strong management team we have created and feel they are critical to our continued success. By issuing these stock options we further strengthen our team's dedication to Lonestar and commitment to our success."
About Lonestar West
The Company currently operates a fleet of HVAC and vacuum trucks throughout Western Canada from its base in Sylvan Lake, Alberta. It is focussed on profitably growing its HVAC services to become a major national competitor in the market area.
For more information please visit the Lonestar West website at www.lonestarwest.com.
NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London