|By PR Newswire||
|November 20, 2012 07:41 PM EST||
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACRX), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies for the treatment of acute and breakthrough pain, today announced that Richard King, President and CEO, will present a corporate overview at the Piper Jaffray 24th Annual Healthcare Conference at The New York Palace in New York, NY. The presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. ET/8:00 a.m. PT.
SOURCE AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher