|By PR Newswire||
|November 20, 2012 06:44 PM EST||
DUNEDIN, Fla., Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- November 23, 2012, also known as Black Friday, marks the official launch of Spare Change's newest product, The BagReMinder®. This handy tool helps shoppers keep all of their reusable bags in one place, making it easy to remember to use them.
The stylish black neoprene expandable bag can hold up to 10 reusable shopping bags. It has swivel hooks on the top to attach to grocery carts or car seats, and a reinforced, easy-carry handle. On the front, it features a clear pocket to hold coupons, shopping lists or keys.
"The biggest problem with reusable bags is remembering to bring them every time you shop. We have heard over and over again from shoppers who just don't have a good way to organize their bags and therefore, forget them. The BagReMinder® eliminates that problem," explained Elizabeth Corbin of Spare Change (www.thebagreminder.com/spare-change/).
"Some retailers are charging up to 25 cents per bag to use their plastic, throwaway bags at checkout. An average family could pay over $200 a year just to use these bags! With The BagReMinder® shoppers can save their wallets and the environment," noted Corbin.
In addition, every BagReMinder® comes with a "Spare Change" change purse so shoppers can collect the coins they would have used to pay for a grocer's bag. The idea behind Spare Change, The BagReMinder®'s parent company, is that 'a little change can make a big difference.'
"It was my intention that the Spare Change pouch be used to save those coins that would've been spent on the bag tax*, and then donate them to a favorite charity. That $200 could make a great donation and is a perfect example of 'a little change' making a big difference," said Corbin.
*Bag tax in select cities
About Spare Change and BagReMinder: Spare Change works to create positive improvements in everyday life. The BagReMinder® is their biggest project to date.
SOURCE Spare Change
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher