|By PR Newswire||
|November 20, 2012 05:44 PM EST||
/NOT FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES/
TORONTO, Nov. 20, 2012 /CNW/ - Slate U.S. Opportunity (# 1) Realty Trust (the "Trust") announced today that it has completed the acquisition of a grocery-anchored retail asset in Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina (Raleigh-Cary MSA).
Fuquay Crossing was purchased for U.S.$13,100,000 (U.S.$105 PSF) at an approximate 8.7% going-in cap rate. The asset is 94% occupied, anchored by a Kroger grocery store on a long-term lease.
To date, the Trust has acquired nine assets since completing its initial public offering in April 2012. The Trust was established for the primary purpose of indirectly acquiring, owning and leasing a portfolio of diversified revenue-producing commercial real estate properties in the U.S. with a focus on anchored retail properties. Slate Properties Inc. ("Slate") is the trust Manager.
About Slate: Slate is a Toronto-based commercial real estate investor and asset manager. Slate's founding partners have significant experience managing complex real estate transactions in domestic and international markets. Since 2005, the company has acquired 45 commercial real estate assets across North America with a total value of approximately $1 billion. Slate's in-house team of asset management professionals have over 80 years of combined experience.
SOURCE SLATE PROPERTIES INC.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks