|By PR Newswire||
|November 20, 2012 05:43 PM EST||
DALLAS, Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- As the world's largest barbecue franchise, Dickey's Barbecue has a loyal following of barbecue fans looking to turn up the heat on their holiday shopping. Just in time for Cyber Monday, the Texas-based chain is introducing branded memorabilia such as T-shirts, caps, cookbooks, and Dickey's famous Rib Rub on Dickeys.com.
"We're thrilled to introduce our exclusive new products on Dickeys.com," said Roland Dickey, Jr., president of Dickey's Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. "Dickey's has become so much more than just a recognizable brand, we hold memories for many people. Now, we can also offer cool holiday gifts for all those resident grill masters in the family."
Copies of "Mr. Dickey's Barbecue Cookbook" will be available for sale on Dickeys.com. The cookbook showcases more than 100 recipes and entertaining anecdotes, including many Dickey family recipes, personal photographs, along with mouthwatering photography of the dishes. Dickey's is offering branded retail products sold separately or in gift bundles. Shoppers can make gift bundles by combining "Mr. Dickey's Barbecue Cookbook," along with the Dickey's Barbecue famous Rib Rub and t-shirt. The company has custom designed shirts in a variety of styles and price points.
"Many people grew up having family dinners and good times at Dickey's and they want a piece of that nostalgia to take home," said Dickey. "The retail end of the business is something we're looking forward to sharing with our customers."
About Dickey's Barbecue Restaurants
Dickey's Barbecue was founded by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. More than 70 years later, the Dallas-based family run barbecue franchise still offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids meals every Sunday. All meats are slow smoked on site in each restaurant. The fast-casual family-friendly concept has expanded to over 260 locations in 43 states and holds the title of the world's largest barbecue franchise. This year Nation's Restaurant News named Dickey's "Top Five Growth Chains" and they were also named "Best Franchise Deal" by QSR Magazine. For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for franchise opportunities call (866) 340-6188.
SOURCE Dickey's Barbecue
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks