|By PR Newswire||
|November 20, 2012 05:40 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ICAP Patent Brokerage announces for auction wireless communications and home automation technologies from The Stapleton Group, Inc., which describe techniques for intruder detection security software; air monitoring, thermostat monitoring, and electrical power system load management devices for energy reduction; leak detection, bi-directional sensors, conformal repeater units and signal strength measurement devices; and animal monitoring and training methods. This portfolio will be included in the 17th ICAP Ocean Tomo IP Auction on November 29, 2012, at The Ritz Carlton in San Francisco, California.
"We are excited to be offering this wireless communications and home automation portfolios to our global base of buyers," says Dean Becker, CEO of ICAP Patent Brokerage.
Key Characteristics & Benefits
The portfolios for sale include techniques for security software that detect intruders or anomalous conditions (e.g., smoke, fire, water, etc.), energy reduction for refrigerant systems, animal training and wearable electronics systems.
To learn more about the assets available for sale in this portfolio:
Contact Clay Becker of ICAP Patent Brokerage at (561) 797-1161 or via email at Clay.Becker@us.icap.com.
Register for the upcoming event or submit IP for consideration for the ICAP Patent Brokerage auction.
About ICAP Patent Brokerage
ICAP Patent Brokerage is a division of ICAP plc and the world's largest intellectual property brokerage and patent auction firm.
ICAP is the world's leading interdealer broker and provider of post trade risk and information services. The Group matches buyers and sellers in the wholesale markets in interest rates, credit, commodities, FX, emerging markets and equity derivatives through voice and electronic networks. Through our post trade risk and information services we help our customers manage and mitigate risks in their portfolios. For more information, go to www.icap.com.
SOURCE ICAP Patent Brokerage
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher