|By PR Newswire||
|November 20, 2012 05:40 PM EST||
CHICAGO, Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Dearborn Capital Group, owners of the Citadel Center in downtown Chicago, announce the long-term renewal of its namesake tenant, financial services powerhouse Citadel LLC. The Citadel Center has entered into a long term lease extension with Citadel LLC for 222,416 square feet, or the top six floors of the building.
Citadel Center, a Class A tower that opened in 2003 with Citadel as its anchor tenant, is a 39-story, 1.4-million-square-foot high rise in the heart of Chicago's Loop at the corner of Dearborn and Adams streets. Designed by Ricardo Bofill of Barcelona, the technology-intensive building mixes a contemporary seamless glass curtain wall with classically inspired elements at its base. In addition to the Citadel headquarters, the building also hosts tenants J.P. Morgan Chase and three major law firms, Seyfarth Shaw, Holland & Knight and Perkins Coie.
Given the data-intensive nature of Citadel's diversified financial services and investment businesses, the building's technology infrastructure and unique raised floors were critical in Citadel's original evaluation of the building and remain differentiators today. The installation of raised floors throughout the building delivers superior air quality and offers significant technology installation and maintenance cost savings versus traditional office buildings. The building's infrastructure also provides multiple power and cooling redundancies that protect critical operations from disruptions.
"We are very pleased that Citadel has reconfirmed its commitment to its namesake building," said Oren Richland, Principal with Dearborn Capital Group, owners of the building. "Citadel's financial strength and international name recognition is very much in line with the building's trophy class status and international design appeal."
Dearborn Capital Group was represented by Brian Whiting of The Telos Group, LLC working together with Mark Baby of J.F. McKinney & Associates Ltd. Citadel was represented by Todd Lippman of CBRE's downtown Chicago office, working jointly with John Nugent and Andrew Sussman of CBRE's New York office.
About The Telos Group, LLC
The Telos Group, LLC provides leasing, marketing and consulting services for Chicago area building owners and consulting services for real estate businesses nationwide. Formed in 2012, Telos Group combines industry expertise with goal-driven processes to implement progressive and aggressive solutions for its clients. On behalf of its property owner clients, The Telos Group is currently leasing more than seven million square feet in exclusive leasing assignments. To learn more about The Telos Group LLC, visit www.telosgroupllc.com.
Brian Whiting, The Telos Group, LLC
Margy Sweeney, Akrete Communications
SOURCE The Telos Group, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London