|By PR Newswire||
|November 20, 2012 05:36 PM EST||
READING, Pa., Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- BlueStar™, maker of pro appliances for the home, is proud to be an Editors' Pick Holiday Giveaway 2012 item for The Kitchn, a blog publication devoted to home cooking and kitchen design. One lucky at-home cook will win a BlueStar™ 30" drop-in gas cooktop, and a holiday season that will sizzle with the unmatched power and performance of BlueStar.
The drop-in gas range gives consumers the unparalleled cooking power of the BlueStar stovetop without taking up additional kitchen space. The high-powered stainless steel cooktop connects to existing gas hookups, and lets consumers add pro cooking power to their kitchen set-ups.
The full motion grates have five burners, including one 22,000 BTU burner, and a complementary 130 degree burner to delicately simmer seasonal treats. The cooktop is made of durable stainless steel, has precision control knobs, and brings unmatched pro appliance power to the home cook.
On November 21, Giveaway registration will open here. Valued at $1,852, and with features that make it the best stovetop during the holidays and year round, the BlueStar drop-in gas cooktop is sure to be the hottest giveaway of the season. BlueStar will be a featured Editor's Pick from November 21-28, so be sure to register for a chance to bring a BlueStar gas cooktop home for the holidays.
The Kitchn daily blog publication has a committed monthly following of over four million readers. It is a companion site to Apartment Therapy, which receives about six million readers a month. Each holiday season, Apartment Therapy and The Kitchn hold its annual Holiday Giveaway in which they give away carefully curated and coveted design gifts every day.
BlueStar - Genuine Restaurant Ranges for the Home™ - manufactures high-performance gas ranges, cooktops, wall ovens, and vent hoods for the residential market. The company's unique open burner system produces 22,000 BTUs of cooking power, resulting in shorter cooking times plus a gentle 130 degree simmer burner. Each BlueStar range is hand-crafted in Reading, Pennsylvania and features burners that can be custom configured at the time of order. All BlueStar models are available in 190 colors. For more information, please visit www.bluestarcooking.com.
Cherry Leaf Communications, Ltd.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks