|By Marketwired .||
|November 20, 2012 03:10 PM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/20/12 --
Since 1999, the Calgary Homeless Foundation (CHF) has held an annual fundraising event, which overtime has become one Calgary's most popular networking events in the year.
Now more than ever, we must keep the momentum of Calgary's 10 Year Plan, and keep the conversation of ending homelessness going. The nearly 400 attendees represent all levels of government, business leaders, non-profit agencies, philanthropists, volunteers and the faith communities.
-- The Honourable David Hancock, Minister of Human Services -- Alan Norris, Board Chair, CHF and President Brookfield Residential -- Dr. John Rook, President and CEO, CHF -- Emcee'd by Jonathan Love (Heebee-jeebees) and Sandra Jansen (MLA for Calgary-North West)
TELUS Convention Centre, Exhibit Hall E, 120 9 Ave. S.E. Calgary Thursday, November 22, 2012 from 5:00 to 7:30 p.m. Formal program (5:30 to 6:00 p.m.) -- Video featuring Premier Alison Redford and her daughter -- Greetings from the Honourable Hancock -- Alan Norris and Dr. John Rook on behalf of CHF
The Calgary Homeless Foundation leads the implementation of Calgary's 10 Year Plan to End Homelessness. The Foundation is moving forward on Calgary's 10 Year Plan in partnership with the many homeless-serving agencies, the private sector, our government partners, the faith community, other foundations and all Calgarians to end homelessness in Calgary once and for all. For more information, visit calgaryhomeless.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks