|By PR Newswire||
|November 20, 2012 03:08 PM EST||
The consulting engineering firm and its employees unite to help the less fortunate.
MONT-SAINT-HILAIRE, QC, Nov. 20, 2012 /CNW Telbec/ - For the 17th year in a row, BBA and its employees turned their energy and their convictions toward the common goal of supporting Centraide/United Way—their way of helping their community become a better place.
BBA has been supporting this annual fundraising campaign since 1996 and has encouraged its employees to be generous with their community. In fact, the firm matches its employees' donations dollar for dollar. This year, their combined effort raised $186,234 for Centraide/United Way. The money will be redistributed across the five Canadian provinces where the firm has offices.
"The outcome reflects our shared outlook. The values of respect, commitment, team spirit, collaboration and accountability are paramount at BBA and guide our actions. They infuse our everyday life and easily translate to solidarity, generosity, sharing and altruism—values that have stood the test of time," said Marie Chiasson, Engineer and sponsor of the annual campaign at BBA.
"In the past few years, our company has experienced phenomenal growth, and this growth demands greater social responsibility. We feel that helping to improve life for the most vulnerable, in partnership with community organizations, is a good way to improve community well-being. That's why BBA is a proud supporter of Centraide/United Way, an organization with a significant social impact on the lives of thousands," declared Steeve Fiset, President and CEO of BBA.
For over 30 years, BBA has been offering a wide range of consulting engineering and project management services, from project definition to commissioning. The firm's expertise is recognized in the fields of energy, mining and metals, and oil, gas and chemicals. BBA relies on a team of seasoned experts to transform complex problems into practical, innovative and sustainable solutions.
BBA is supported by a network of offices across Canada to better serve its clients and carry out mandates at the local, national and international levels. www.bba.ca
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher