|By Marketwired .||
|November 20, 2012 03:07 PM EST||
OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/20/12 -- Please be advised that the Honourable John Duncan, Minister of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development, will be joined by representatives of the Canadian Taxpayers Federation and First Nations communities to discuss the Government of Canada's commitment to financial transparency and accountability.
Date: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 Time: 8:30 a.m. EST Where: Charles-Lynch Press Conference Room Canadian Parliamentary Press Gallery Ottawa
Office of the Honourable John Duncan
AANDC Media Relations Line
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks