|By PR Newswire||
|November 20, 2012 03:04 PM EST||
Dennis M. Sandoval of Riverside, CA has been honored with a recognition by Inland Empire Magazine in its selection of "Top Lawyers In The Inland Empire."
RIVERSIDE, Calif., Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Announcing a special recognition appearing in the November, 2012 issue of Inland Empire Magazine published by Inland Empire Media Group, Inc., Dennis M. Sandoval was selected for the following honor:
"Top Lawyers In The Inland Empire"
Dennis M. Sandoval commented on the recognition: "This is quite an honor for me. The fact that Inland Empire Magazine included me in its selection of "Top Lawyers In The Inland Empire," signals that my constant effort to deliver excellent work has paid off. It is gratifying to be recognized in this way."
About Dennis M. Sandoval: a short profile by and about the honoree:
Dennis is the only attorney in California with certifications as a Certified Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law Specialist, a Certified Taxation Law Specialist and Certified Elder Law Attorney. His firm specializes in working with the elderly and disabled in the areas of estate planning, probate, conservatorships, special needs trusts, elder law and taxation controversy.
Following the publication of Dennis M. Sandoval's selection for Inland Empire Magazine's Top Lawyers In The Inland Empire list, American Registry seconded the honor and added Dennis M. Sandoval to the "Registry of Business Excellence™". An exclusive recognition plaque, shown here, has been designed to commemorate this honor.
For more information on Dennis M. Sandoval, located in Riverside, CA please call 951-787-7711, or visit www.protect-your-wealth.com.
This press release was written by American Registry, LLC with contributions from Dennis M. Sandoval on behalf of Dennis M. Sandoval and was distributed by PR Newswire, a subsidiary of UBM plc.
American Registry, LLC is an independent company that serves businesses and professionals such as Dennis M. Sandoval who have been recognized for excellence. American Registry offers news releases, plaques and The Registry™, an online listing of over 2 million significant business and professional recognitions. Search The Registry™ at http://www.americanregistry.com.
Dennis M. Sandoval
Email Address: email@example.com
SOURCE American Registry
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks